Here in North Texas, the weather has been a bit cooler lately so it’s time for stews, casseroles, and comfort food.
If you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat, you may have noticed that my crock pot has become my best friend. If you don’t already have a crock pot, I advise you to go and get one! I honestly think everyone should own one, especially if you are a new wife, have children, or retired. It saves so much time!
There are many different Pot Roast recipes out there but this is the one that I enjoy the most! You can add in or substitute any vegetable, herbs or spices too!
- Baby carrots
- One celery stalk
- Small red potatoes
- One onion
- Boneless beef chuck roast
- Salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Lemon Pepper
- 1 cup of water
1. Cut vegetables in half.
2. Place chuck roast in the crock pot and add in vegetables. Sprinkle salt & pepper all over.
3. Mix seasonings with the one cup of water and stir.
4. Pour mixture over the chuck roast and vegetables.
5. Cover the crock pot and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or HIGH for 4-6 hours.
– R. Vargas