If you are looking for a quick recipe that has a little spice, this is the recipe for you!
All you need to do is place everything in your slow cooker and boil pasta once everything is ready.
- 4 to 6 Chicken Breast
- 1 (8-ounce) package of Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of Cajun Seasoning (The more you add, the spicier!)
- Mushrooms (Optional)
- Bell peppers (Optional)
- Cooked Penne pasta
- Place chicken breast in your slow cooker.
- Top with cream cheese and both soups.
- Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours or HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Boil pasta and sauté vegetables.
- Stir mixture and serve with Penne pasta and vegetables.
I sprinkled parmesan cheese on top and served with a salad and French bread. I’ll admit it’s not the prettiest but it taste amazing and it’s definitely one of my favorite slow cooker recipes!