On today’s blog, I’m going to share how to make Jalapeño Poppers.
I thought it was one of those recipes everyone knew how to make or even heard of but apparently it’s not as widespread as I thought.
This is such an easy recipe ever and if you’re ever invited to a cook out, gathering, potluck, etc. and you’re low on funds or time, this is the best appetizer to take.
- Jalapeños (As many as you desire)
- Cream cheese
- Wash your jalapeños and slice them in half. (The more seeds you leave in, the more heat the jalapeños will have.)
- Spoon cream cheese evenly into the jalapeño halves.
- Cut bacon strips in half and wrap around jalapeños. (I secure the bacon strips with toothpicks.)
- Place on the grill for a few minutes, or place on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven on 375°F for 25 minutes.
Once done, remember to remove the toothpicks!
– R. Vargas