I was nominated for this award some time ago and somehow never realized it so I am finally getting around to blogging about it!
The talented Valerie nominated me for this award so I would like to take this moment to thank her for that. The purpose of the Sunshine Blogger Award is to spread love and happiness and so we can meet more bloggers!
If you don’t already follow her blog, please do so now. What I love about her blog is how versatile it is. She blogs about beauty, health, traveling, life, and planning. (I LOVE ANYTHING RELATED TO PLANNERS/AGENDAS!)
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
- Like what I mentioned before, this is to spread the love and I’m doing these awards so that we’ll meet interesting bloggers. Please do check out all of the blogs I nominated and follow them if you like.
The questions Valerie asked me:
- What’s one thing you love about the fall season?
I love everything about the fall but my favorite thing would be being able to finally where cozy sweaters.
- When you’re feeling down, what do you do to feel better?
I read a few of my favorite bible scriptures, read other people’s personal experiences and accounts or hardships they may have suffered. I constantly remind myself that no matter what I am going through, there is always someone out there who has it worse off than me.
- What is your comfort food?
Hmm…. Any type of pasta really.
- Where is your favorite place to be and why?
In my bed because it’s where I am the most relaxed and most at ease.
- What’s one thing that makes you happy?
Positive people despite rough circumstances honestly. I’m not nearly as positive as I should be but I am working at it everyday to become more and more like them.
- If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?
- What is one thing you love about yourself?
I am hard when I have to be but loving when I need to be.
- What is one thing you love about your blog?
I love how personal it is to me. It’s part diary, part recipe book, part photo album, etc.
- Why do you blog?
I blog to share parts of me with other people and to give them a piece of my life.
- Name 3 things you can’t live without.
My bible, Mr. Andy, a journal.
- What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Staying in bed as much as possible before I start a new job next weekend.
My nominees are:
- Diana’s Adventures
- Life Made Beautiful
- Little Sprinkle of Me
- The Capable Wife
- Memoirs of a Single Geeky Chick
- The Happy Pioneer
- Life with the Crazy Crums
- Josie Karl
- Thrift and Books
- Maikim Huynh
My questions to my nominees:
- What is your favorite book and why?
- Who is your favorite poet, author, artist, and why?
- What inspires you to be the person you are today?
- When do you feel the safest?
- Where do you love to go to get away from everything?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What is your favorite song right now?
- If you could sum up your year in one word right now, what would it be?
- How often do you call to check on your parents and grandparents?
- Are you currently happy with your situation in life right now?
- What makes you the happiest honestly?
I hope you enjoy reading this just as much as I made posting it!