During the month of April I:
- Attended The Memorial.
- Finally had the chance to support my niece and watched her play soccer.
- Realized that even with strong bonds in friendships, sometimes you have to make sacrifices just to make the other person happy.
- Was able to willingly take my older brother to the Sunday meeting. (It’s been ten years since he last stepped into a Kingdom Hall or attended a meeting!)
- Learned how to make Chile Rellenos (Recipe is coming soon!)
- Had the opportunity to really get to know and spend quality time with a lovely elderly sister from my hall.
- Turned 23
- Enjoyed the last special talk from a wonderful C.O who is now moving on.
- Tried Thai food for the very first time. (It was amazing!)