At the end of each month from now on, I will be sharing my, “Shulammite Snaps,” which will be a new category based on pictures I took from highlights of the month. During the month of February I:
- Gave the number two talk at my hall.
- Surprised my best friend with a special gift.
- Did letter writing and telephone witnessing for the first time.
- Finally made one of my dreams come true and purchased a KitchenAid Mixer. (I named her Penny.)
- Had to say goodbye to some of my dear friends who will be attending another congregation.
- Made my brother take an official “snow day,” picture with me.
- Spent an entire week at home with my family since we were all snowed in. (We drove each other bats, but we all cooked and shared some great meals!)
Xoxo, -R. Vargas