A sweet and moist bread that will quickly become one of your favorites.
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of mashed bananas
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, or melted butter, or margarine
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Grease bottom and sides of a loaf pan and set to the side.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
Make a well in the center of flour mixture; set aside.
In a medium bowl combine eggs, bananas, sugar, and oil.
Fold in nuts.
Spoon batter into prepared pan and place in the oven.
Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
Cool in pan for about 10 minutes.
Remove from pan.
Wrap and store in the fridge or slice once cooled.