Simple and easy meatballs to serve as an appetizer or to serve with Spaghetti!
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 egg
You can add in or substitute different ingredients, or seasonings for a different type of flavor. I myself added in a pinch of Italian Seasoning.
Heat oven to 400°F. Line 13×9-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
In large bowl, mix all ingredients. (The Italian Bread Crumbs gives the mixture a wonderful smell!)
Shape mixture into 20 to 24 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs. Place 1 inch apart in pan.
Bake uncovered 18 to 22 minutes or until no longer pink in center and enjoy!
– R. Vargas